Saturday, November 7, 2009

Starting fresh

I love blogging, but I haven't been doing it for a while. I used to blog at A Mercurial Nature, but my last post was nearly seven months ago. (And even at that point, I was writing sporadically.) I've been meaning to get back into the blogging world and, unsurprisingly, it was one of those things I kept putting off and putting off until I had more time.

Then I realized that, for now, I'm never going to have more time.

So I'm just doing it and seeing where it leads me. I wanted to start fresh - new blog, new name, new everything. My life is taking some new directions right now, so I felt a blog taking a new direction would be a good idea, too. (Plus, no one really liked the name of the other blog because - let's call a spade a spade here - I am many, many things, but "mercurial" is not really among them.)

Like so many out there, I blog about life. While you'll most likely find the occasional post that was written in a less-then-stellar state of mind, this isn't my avenue for complaining. I craft a lot. I bake a ton. I like to read and write and create. I'm newly engaged to a wonderful guy, I have a lovable (and incredibly high-strung) dog and I live five blocks from the beach. So, those are the kinds of things you can expect to find here. Oh, and also pictures. I love to take pictures, so all that crafting and baking I was just talking about? You'll see the results.

Thanks for visiting. I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment